Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SAVES THE DAY, deranged & desperate

Been listening to Saves the Day a lot lately. Not feeling down or emotional, I just absolutely love their music. Yeah, I'm a, Through Being Cool, era fan. And stayed with them ever since. Man, that album brings back some nice high school memories. Slowly starting to appreciate, In Reverie, a little more. Didn't really like that album until after Daybreak came out last year. The third installment in their trilogy was a pretty important release of 2011. Definitely a lot more uplifting than the previous three. Well, it's supposed to be, right? :-D I like this video. I wonder if those excerpts (if they indeed are excerpts) in all the pictures are supposed to be obscure references to past Saves the Day songs? Why does my heart always beat before yours does? I love that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment